Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tyler's room!

I finally had time this past weekend to clean and organize Tyler's room. It was quite a task to wash all of his many clothes and blankets! I finally feel like if he came tomorrow everything is ready for him to come home and explore his new room. He definitely has plenty of toys, books, clothes, shoes, and stuffed animals to last a while. Now that his room is ready all that's missing is baby Tyler!

I LOVE this chair & footstool! It is unbelievably comfy. I will probably be spending many hours in it. The chair is a glider and it also reclines so I can even sleep in it if I need to...




I just love this airplane chandelier! I saw it and couldn't resist! It perfectly matches the theme of Tyler's room and it is just so adorable! I love the colors and that each airplane on it is a different color!

Piles of clothes as I was trying to organize them to put them away according to size.

Tyler's shoe collection. He already takes after his mama!