Monday, June 1, 2009

Last baby shower

Yesterday was my third and final baby shower. It was hosted by three of my good friends, Jennifer, Katie & Megan (Morales). They had it at Jennifer's house in Huntington Beach because she has a huge back yard with a perfect patio area. They did such an amazing job planning and setting up everything, and didn't leave out any details. I got a ton of cute gifts and now Tyler officially has everything! He has enough clothes to last years, although since he will probably grow out of them in the first several months, he will definitely have a cute outfit every single day! As I was starting to put things away last night, I was thinking of all the fun Tyler will have with all of those fun gifts he received! Thanks Katie, Jen & Megan for all of the thoughtful hard work you put into the shower! It was a day I will never forget!

Sorry to everyone who is not pictured somewhere below in the photos. Some of the photos I don't have on my camera so please don't take it personally if you aren't in any of them!


This is where we sat to eat, they hung a clothes line with baby boy clothes for part of the decor, it was adorable! There were really pretty flower arrangements on the tables too, but I took this photo before they got set on the tables... They had my favorite flowers in them, hydrangeas!

This is me with (from left) Katie Gielow, Jennifer and Megan Morales, the three party hosts.


Megan Davies, Katie Gielow, Me, Megan Morales and Megan Read.



This is me sitting with my Mom while I open her present. They had each guest sit with me while I opened their gift. The puzzled look on my face is because in my hand is a roll of the new gold $1 coins. At this point I wasn't sure why exactly she was giving this to me...


This airplane piggy bank is why I got that roll of coins for Tyler! It goes with the theme of his room which is cars, trucks and airplanes. The propeller on the front spins! I love it!



Katie Woolworth, Mendy, me & Devon.


Melissa, me & Julie.


Taylor, me & Jessica.