Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Belly photos

A few weeks ago Scott and I had some photos taken by our friend Will Lewis who is a professional photographer. He does all sorts of photos, from weddings to headshots to his own creative shoots that he puts together for fun. I wasn't totally sure what to expect though, because I had never seen any pregnancy photos that he had done before. I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw the results! They look like a work of art... We got very lucky because we shot the photos the week early in June when it was raining and overcast every single day. We happened to pick the one day that was sunny and not rainy down at the beach! In fact, it was so sunny that Scott and I were having a hard time not squinting in the photos. Here are my favorites below, I love the way they turned out, and I am so happy to have such a beautiful docuentation of my pregnancy.