Monday, May 18, 2009

Second baby shower!

My second baby shower was yesterday! It was hosted by two of my Dad's cousins (Ann and JoAnne) with the help of their families! Ann's daughter Maddie was there helping with all of the food although her other daughter Avery is currently living in Florence, Italy so she wasn't able to be there with us. My cousin Cathy (JoAnne's daughter) was also a big help, as well as Ann's Mother in Law and Sister in Law! They all helped cook an amazing spread of food! They created a very special memory for me. They asked each guest to write any tips, advice or memories of me and put them into a book for me to read and keep. I just read them all this morning and they range from funny stories to great baby advice. I am grateful to have such loving and caring friends and family. I got many more great gifts and I feel very spoiled at this point! I am trying to figure out how to fit all of the baby's things into his new room!

The first pic is my Auntie JoAnne, me and Ann with the cute baby balloon.


This is my Mom, cousin Cathy, me and baby.


These are my grandparents on my Dad's side of the family. My grandpa came and watched the Lakers game in the other room while all of the women were there for the shower.


These are a few of Scott's relatives, Vickie (left) and Robin (right).