Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New doctor & hospital

Today we met our new doctor for the first time. Her name is Dr. Carla Janzen and she is at UCLA medical group. The hospital that we will deliver at is the Ronald Reagan Hospital at UCLA which has only been open for a few months so it is brand new and state of the art. This hospital is also very progressive in its' practice so they do their best to promote natural birth whenever possible. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my doctor will be the one who delivers the baby and that I do not end up having to have a c-section. All of the labor and recovery rooms at this hospital are private rooms (not shared which many other hospitals are) and have their own bathroom. I am very excited to deliver at this hospital!
This is the front of the hospital

Lobby

Labor room


Labor room


Labor room


Recovery room


Recovery room