Friday, May 14, 2010

Mommy's Birthday!

For my Birthday, we had a party at our house. I had a great time and felt very loved! There were about 45 people who came! Sadly though, I do not have many pictures at all of the party. :(

Scott had this cake made and the inside was red velvet cake with vanilla filling with chocolate chips.

Maritza & Tyler


Uncle Darrin & Tyler. Not sure what that look is on Tyler's face, but it's pretty funny!


Scott was so mean, he put 40 candles on my cake! Hey ~ don't age me faster than I already am!

Here I am attempting to blow out all 40 candles at once.


Trying to clear the smoke after the candles are all out.


Our neighbor Julie & Tyler


Me with Ciara, Geoff & Charlotte


Tiffany, Jackie, Ciara, Melissa, me, Katie & Maritza


I did get gifts other than wine, but geez..... What is everyone trying to tell me here???