Monday, January 4, 2010

My first Christmas

This was my very first Christmas, and I am such a lucky boy! I had many Christmas celebrations and even more presents! Santa was very good to me, I must have been a good boy so far these first few months of my life.

Here's me sitting on a giant present. Everyone wanted to know what was inside! I was a little pre-occupied though with this cool vibrating teether that Auntie Jennifer (Vertican) gave to me that morning. It was very helpful since my first tooth came in the night before! Silly Grandpa. he put those bows on my head!

Here it is, this really cool rocking dragon was in that big present! It is so cool, it makes noises and has lots of colors and textures for me to explore. It even has a seat and seatbelt so I can sit up on it all by myself! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa! Only one bow left at this point. The others fell off.


Here's me sitting on a pile of presents.


This is my very first Christmas tree. We had it up in Mammoth.









On Christmas morning we went to the Vertican's house for breakfast. I had lots of fun playing with Allie and Madison. Here are me with Mommy and Daddy in front of their big tree!


Here's me with Mommy, Jen & Madison. I was trying to hold Madison's hand but she is still so young that I don't think she knew what was going on.



Daddy, Mommy, me, Jennifer, Madison, Jason & Allie.





I am so curious about everyone's faces. I love to reach out and feel them. Allie was so nice and patient with me, she let me feel her hair and face and she just sat there and giggled!