Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fisherman's Wharf

I had lots of fun with Mommy & Daddy at Fisherman's Wharf! We walked around and enjoyed the beautiful San Francisco day. It was nice and sunny although a bit chilly. I was nice and toasty though because I was all covered up in my stroller with a warm blankie!

Me & Mommy under the iconic fisherman's wharf sign. You can barely see us in the picture because the sign is so big that Daddy had to stand across the street to get the whole thing in the picture.

That's me sleeping with a trolly in the background. I am still a but young to appreciate a ride on the trolley so hopefully next time I will be bigger and we will take a ride!


Me looking cute in my stroller at the famous Boudin's bakery.


Me with the animal shaped breads in the background.



Animal breads!