Monday, September 28, 2009

More pics

I am a little behind on posting photos on the blog! Here are a few from a week and a half ago.

I love this one of me & Tyler!
9.17.09

He loves to fall asleep on his tummy. We don't let him sleep like this in his crib since it is bad but sometimes when we are carrying him he falls asleep like this.

9.17.09




Chillin in his vibrating chair.

9.18.09


A few weeks ago I got brave and put Tyler in the baby pouch, and I took him, Chloe and Aspen out for a walk. Surprisingly it wasn't as chaotic as I thought it was going to be being out with both dogs and Tyler! Now I love taking them all out like this. Actually I realize now that he really loves being in the pouch because it is "womb like" and he passes out in there every time.
9.18.09


9.18.09


He loves laying on his diaper changing pad for some reason. We have not been able to figure out why, but he really does love laying on it!
9.19.09